Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doctor's Today :O|

So I'm taking my youngest to school & then off I go to the Doctor's. Hopefully he'll have a copy of my CT Scan results but he should definitely have my blood test results!!! ugh

I am thoroughtly expecting my cholesterol to be high & considering I'm a Pharmacy Technician I seriously do not want to go on the drugs that are prescribed for this condition. I won't be able to drink Grapefruit juice which I love & you're not suppose to take these medications with juice at all. Kind of ironic though considering I just started drinking juice again after my first pregnancy 14 years ago!!! lol Let's just say the grape juice didn't sit to well & we were at my husband's parents house, who had white carpets at the time. That'll teach them for inviting a pregnant woman over with white carpets!!! LMAO

Anyway guess I'll just have to wait & see what the Doctor says!!! uck!!!

Have a good day everyone!!!!
:O)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    I hope the CT scan is back. It's ridiculous how long they're allowing this hernia to hang on.

    As for the cholesterol, try a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water every morning on an empty stomach and you will probably find your cholesterol goes back within the normal range.

    The other option--see Dr. Sing.

    Let me know what you find out. Have you heard from Brandon?

    Love and hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete